Thurs., March 28, 2024
Tom Selmont - Commissioner
“Responsible Growth to benefit all residents”
During the last 2+ years I have...
- Worked with town management to responsibly grow and create new business offerings in town
- Supported policy change to enhance housing opportunities in town and comply with state law
- Voted in favor of zoning changes/enhancements to attract developers at Cheshire’s “Front Door”
- Supported growth in specialty niches of business, such as breweries, restaurants and entertainment
- Listen to Cheshire residents and react appropriately on any of their concerns regarding new developments.
A lifelong CT resident, I moved here to Cheshire with my wife and three kids in 2017. We love everything about Cheshire and having a desire to “get involved”, felt that volunteering on a town committee would be a great way of giving back. Good government is the will of the people and I pledge to be not only a voice but the action for all citizens of Cheshire.